Wanna know my secret weapon to styling outfits in between seasons? Layering! Yes, layering is how I conquer the bipolar weather that is now upon us and becoming more real as the days go by. Bralettes are key to layering because they not only add an extra layer (duh) but they also add a really fun, feminine element to a basic tee/tank and a cardigan or oversized sweater. Plus, bralettes are super comfy and a lot of times I prefer wearing them over a regular bra (sorry not sorry). With so many different styles and colors out there, it's time to stock up on bralettes. I've listed a few of my favorites below with the direct links, enjoy!
P.S if you want some inspo on how to style bralettes, check out the Pinterest board I created specifically for this post!
Exact pullover shown in the image above can be found here.
The bralette I'm wearing in the image above is sold out but an almost identical one can be found here.
1. FP ADELLA LONGLINE BRALETTE shop it here
2. CORDELIA PADDED TRIANGLE BRALETTE shop it here
3. FP LACE BANDEAU BRALETTE shop it here
4. CAGED FLORAL LACE BRALETTE shop it here (only $3.99)
5, AERIE LACE HI-LOW BRALETTE shop it here (save 40% off)
6. Calvin Klein MODERN COTTON BRALETTE shop it here
7. AERIE LACE HALTER BRALETTE shop it here (save 60% off)
8. CRUSHED VELVET PLUNGE BRALETTE shop it here