Sweater weather is upon us and with so many trendy styles out there, how can one choose? Well, hopefully, this helps! I've made a list of everyday sweaters that I've had my eye on this season and get this, they're all $45 and under! I've listed out each sweater according to the picture below and gave a little description about what you can expect from each (quality, sizing, and style). Enjoy!
1. LOFT Petite Button Cuff Off the Shoulder Sweater - Loving the drama of the off the shoulder detail and satin buttons on this one. It comes in both beige and black and I really don't think you could go wrong with either. And with LOFT'S 50% friends and family sale going on right now, it's definitely a MUST! The recommendation for the sizing of this piece is; true to size.
2. ASOS Wild Flower Jumper With Frill Detail Sleeves - What drew my eye to this sweater is the layered frill sleeves which are SO on trend for this season. I also the love the subtle Navy color of the sweater which makes it a perfect piece to be dressed up or down. The sizing options for this sweater are S/M or M/L.
3. Nordstrom Ruffle One-Shoulder Sweater - I'm personally biased with this sweater because I already own it myself, but let me tell you it sure doesn't disappoint! The off the shoulder ruffle is such a unique detail to it, I can truly say that I don't own any other sweater like it! I highly recommend sizing up with this sweater just because of its length and also to make the off the shoulder look effortless!
4. Forever21 Fuzzy Knit V-Neck Sweater - The look and feel of this sweater says it all! So soft and cozy, it's perfect for everyday! In regards to sizing, I would stick with your normal size for this one.
5. Nordstrom Women's Halogen Ruffle Ponte Sweater - I need this sweater in my life! It comes in four different colors but I'm loving this emerald green color for fall/winter! Halogen is also one of my favorite brands that Nordstrom carries and based on my experiences with the brand itself, my sizing recommendation for this sweater is; true to size!
6. Tjmaxx Mossy Yarn Ruffle Sweater (only $19.99) - And last but certainly not least, this ROMEO & JULIET COUTURE sweater has a little bit of every trend that I'm loving right now. The subtle bell sleeves and the ruffle details come together to make such a perfect, go to piece that I will definitely be ordering for myself! In terms of sizing, I would probably size up on this one because it seems to have a very form fitting shape to it.
Happy shopping and comment below to let me know what you thought of this post!!