To be honest, I am one of those people who really LOVES Valentine's Day (and am slightly embarrassed about it). It's not really because of the fantasy, romance aspect of it, my fondness for the holiday actually began when I was much, much younger. I'm talking elementary days when we would make homemade treats and valentines to hand out to all of our classmates (who knows if that's even allowed anymore). I guess what I've always loved, is the idea of expressing your "love" and gratitude for the people in your life who mean a lot to you. And besides, I'm also such a sucker for all things red and pink and hearts.
With my favorite holiday in mind, I decided to have a little fun with this week's Wishlist Wednesday. Below I have shared some of the items that I have on my personal wishlist and in my shopping cart. They are all Valentine's day inspired and can be shopped by using the links below! Let me know how you feel about Valentine's day by leaving a comment. XO
1. Free People Laguna Thermal Top (available in 5 colors)
2. Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe (I've heard SO many good reviews about this)
3. See by Chloe Espadrilles (I've already seen dozens of bloggers with these and I need them for spring)
4. TARTE Double Duty Beauty Shape Tape (I love the orginal shape tape and am eager to try this)
10. Thread Supply Fleece Pullover (A blogger favorite and it always sells out)
11. Kate Spade Heart Iphone Sticker Pocket (so cute and super helpful to hold ID and Cards)